Glitter Words

Saturday, December 26, 2009

GLOBE TATTOO, I DON'T HEART YOU

Globe Tattoo, I don't heart you.
Ok, you're fast. You're very fast. Faster than Smart? I know not.
I've had you for 14 days and 14 nights, and I was satisfied.
But today I bought a prepaid card (300), dialed 223, as instructed.
But did you respond? No.
I called you (Ok I called 730-1000), but you weren't much help.
You got all my numbers, promising to call.
Did you? No.
I waited.
Waited (I gorged on chocolate while I waited.).
My brother got into the act, calling you. Calling you spiteful names.
No response.
I was heartbroken. How could I access facebook without you?
Dusk arrived. Dinner passed.
Still no call.
Until,
Until,
Until...it dawned on me: a bright idea.
(How could I be so stupid?)
I hurriedly called you (223) again from my other phone.
(I'm glad I kept the other one).
It worked!
And then I shared it all with you.
Always back to you.

But you should know,
the fact that I'm SMARTer than you,
doesn't mean you can just lie back
and ignore your deficiencies.
For next time,
I'm not going through the pain again.
I'm not going about in circles.
You'd better clean up your act,
clear up your signals,

OR I'M GETTING YOUR TATTOO OFF OF MY BACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment